WIGGINTON PARISH COUNCIL
A PARISH COUNCILLOR
- A vacancy has arisen on the above Parish Council as a result of the resignation on 15THDecember 2020 of Parish Councillor David Wilde.
- A by-election to fill the vacancy will be held, if within 14 days (not including a Saturday or Sunday, or a Bank Holiday) from the date below, ten electors for the Parish give notice in writing claiming such an election to the Returning Officer.
- The Name and Address of the Returning Officer is:
Dacorum borough Council
- If no such notice is given the Parish Council will fill the vacancy by co-option.
- In line with the Local Government and Police and Crime Commissioner (Coronavirus) (Postponement of Elections and Referendums) (England and Wales Regulations 2020) all elections are postponed until 6 May 2021.
Signed: Gosia Turczyn, Parish Clerk
Dated: 17th December 2020
Wigginton Parish Council,
The Village Hall,
Jan 2021 Vacancy Notice.pdf